Our comment policy applies to the entire NITORY website and our Facebook page.
We welcome discussion on articles posted on NITORY. The purpose of the site is to be a discussion site. We have put the comment policy below in place to ensure good quality
NITORY does not tolerate posts containing sectarian, racist or threatening comments-these will be deemed unacceptable by the duty editor.
- All comments will be moderated
- Comments may be overwritten or removed if deemed to be unacceptable by the duty editor
- Swearing, defamatory comments, pornography, and text of a sexually explicit nature will not be tolerated
- Persistent offenders for spamming or any of the above in section (3) will be banned permanently from commenting
- Comments must be relevant to the article they are posted on
- The editor’s decision regarding moderation, alteration or removal of comments is final
- By commenting on this site, you consent to cookies being saved on your computer and your IP address being logged and a record of it retained by NITORY.
- If you use an external service to log in, you consent to us storing your data from the originating site as provided by that website.
- Any data we hold on you will be stored in a secure way
- We will not pass on your data to any third party